I created my business to help yours succeed.
Hi, I’m Michelle – the creative force behind Lilypad VA.
I know what it’s like to be a busy mum juggling work, family and home. And while (sadly) I can’t do your laundry or dishes, I can help simplify tasks like design, marketing and administration.
If you need help reducing the overwhelm of running your business, why not get in touch and see how I can lighten the load?
Design and Document Formatting
A clear, consistent brand is essential for every business. Think of a beautiful logo, matching stationery and the professional polish of gorgeous graphics for your social media accounts.
- Document formatting
- Stationery design (such as business cards and letterheads)
- Business communications (think proposals, reports and contracts)
- Marketing collateral design (flyers, posters, brochures and adverts etc.)
- Social media templates
- Presentation design
- Brand identity development
Get in touch to find out how I can create stylish, affordable designs to give your brand consistency and class.
Email marketing is one of the most important pieces of your marketing puzzle. I can help you create a strategy, brainstorm ideas and put them into action, making you twice as productive (and heat up those leads!)
- Help you create an email marketing strategy for your business
- Design and set up lead pages
- Design lead magnets (such as checklists, e-books, and templates)
- Write and design your emails
- Automate email sequences
- Manage lists and subscribers
Admin & Business Support
Outsourcing admin tasks is one of the simplest and most effective ways busy business owners can reclaim valuable time. Not keen on your admin? Don’t worry, I love it!
You can delegate tasks to me like:
- Formatting documents
- Creating presentations
- Data entry and management
- Software/app setup
- Helping you automate your processes
- Copy typing
- Website updates
- Financial administration
Who I Work With
I love working with other freelancers and self-employed business owners. As your VA, I’m part of your team, helping reduce the overwhelm that comes with running a business solo.
Some of the businesses I work with include:
- Web developers
- Artists and creatives
- Financial planners
- E-commerce entrepreneurs
- Dedicated, driven business-mums who need a trusty sidekick!
I’ve also worked with big business and local government, so if you like my style, don’t hesitate to get in touch.